In this episode of “The Art of Selling Online Courses: Winning Strategies & Secret Hacks From Top Performers”, we are talking about how we are getting our clients 5 figures per month through email promotions.
And there is not a better person to talk about this other than Monica Badiu. She takes us step by step through the process of crafting emails for your next promotion that your audience is going to love. Also, she explaines 3 types of email that you must include and tells us how often you should actually promote to your email list.
Because 2 promotions per year are just not enough!
For more interviews and tips on building funnels to sell more online courses, join our Facebook group for Advanced Online Course Creators.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Video:
- How to connect with your audience using email promotions
- Ways to identify the best offers to include in your emails
- Steps for setting up a successful email promotion
- 3 types of emails that people are going to love
- How often you should be sending promotional emails
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- ‘’Email promotions are amazing. It’s like you are having your own bank and whenever you want extra cash you just send an email it comes in. That would be the main benefit of it.’’ – Monica Badiu
- ‘’I love email promotions because they are a great way to educate more email subscribers about what you do, about what you can offer and how you can help them and increasing sales is not just the main benefit, it also improves the relationship you have with your subscribers’’ – Monica Badiu
- ‘’If people aren’t unsubscribing and they like the emails and it doesn’t take you too long to write it, the amount you could make in terms of sales goes up enormously.’’ – John Ainsworth
- ‘’The email promotion is basically the sum of a lot of work you do behind the scenes to make sure the right person opens it and they read copy that helps them convert. And that comes from knowing your customer avatar.’’ – Monica Badiu
- ‘’When you use the present tense to get people to read your copy, they already experience the result which means that they are more willing to commit to the action of buying something’’ – Monica Badiu
About the speaker:
Monica is a mom-in-training with an insatiable curiosity for paper art, psychology, and all things digital marketing! She is our in-house Copywriting chief and Copy coach. She specializes in sales copywriting for online course creators who want to produce copy that speaks to their ideal customer and generates conversions.
Resources In This Video Interview:
- Find out how much revenue your funnel could make you www.datadrivenmarketing.co/calculator
- Join The Advance Online Course Creators Facebook Group
This interview is part of our video series “The Art Of Selling Online Courses”, where we talk with top performers about their winning strategies and secret hacks. When you join our Facebook group “Advanced Online Course Creators” you will be able to see the full videos and get more exclusive content to help you grow and scale your online course business